Friday, December 7, 2012

Thoughts of Life

We grew up and we changed.

Before deleting previous entries in this blog, I read through all for one last time. Judging from there, I can't deny I was being pretty immature. But I never blame or regret for who I was before, it made me what I am today. What I have achieved today probably not much but it was enough considering the total efforts I have put into.

I'm just grateful for my people to believe in me, trust me, tolerate with my irrelevant acts, and holds me. I was, being insecure all these while. I used to keep questioning myself why can't I be better than anyone. Why can't I. But it's good to feel insecure sometimes, because if you think you're good enough, perfect, and feel too comfortable, you might end up being arrogant and full of yourself, you think you're right, and tends to forget/ignore what's happening around you. Time goes by and you miss lots of great things. I'm not sure if I was naive, but I'm pretty sure that I don't like to do wrong things that will hurt someone and/or myself. And  anyone who have done wrong towards me, I preferably to let go and give absolute forgiveness because I'm not perfect neither. And sometimes people need more than one chance to make things right. Help them until you feel it's enough.

Being imperfect teach you to improve yourself. Knowing that you're not perfect, every decision you made and every outcome you earned you always know you might or could have done better. I don't like to compare myself with others because no one is superhuman, everyone must be lacking on something. Fret not.

Neera,

When you're 20, you only know "accounting" and believed it will secure your life and you only walked to the straight path.

When you're 22, it was a roller coaster because you've started struggling to find your own identity. You want something more than what you have learned in school. 

When you're 24, you experienced a major heartbreak, and that's when you found out what you really want to do for yourself. You strut a catwalk, make friends and meet great people. It was okay to make mistakes, it's for you to learn . And you realized who would be there for you.

Now you're 26, you have your own online boutique invested by a good friend and probably another two will be joining. 

You, should be grateful.

...................................................................................


I'm happy that I've learned. And I'm still learning. I don't know what will the future bring. But I'm looking forward and enjoy the present moments while it lasts. InsyaAllah, I'll be good. :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck Neera. We are all changed :)

Neera Ramdzan said...

Good luck to you toooo. Thank you ;)